Running Events courier delivery option is a premium service for those who don’t mind paying a little extra to avoid the stress and inconvenience of pre-race or race-day registration. When you pay for the courier delivery option, your race pack – including race number, timing chip, any other goodies included with your entry and any merchandise you purchased with your registration – are delivered to you prior to the event meaning you do not have to register in person and you can arrive at the event venue ready to race. See below for price and delivery options.
Running Events charge a $5 + GST handling charge for this service which is added to the current Fastway Courier rates. You can expect delivery of your courier race pack approximately 7 days prior to your event. When it is on the way, we’ll send you an email with confirmation and a web link for online tracking of your parcel.
- The courier delivery option is not available for all events or entry types. If it is available for your event, you will see it on the Merchandise screen during the online entry process (courier delivery cannot be ordered for hard copy entries).
- To ensure timely delivery of your race pack, the courier delivery option normally expires approximately 3 weeks prior to your event. Variations may exist, however, so check the “Important Dates” page on the event web site to check.
- Race packs for all registrations on the same online entry transaction will be delivered together in once parcel to the address specified for the first entrant. If you require separate parcels then you must put the registrations on separate transactions. Each transaction requires its own courier payment.
- Our courier service is provided by Fastway Couriers and parcels are sent – and fees set – from Running Events’ Auckland base.
- Fastway will not delivery to PO Boxes and parcels are sent “signature required” so choose an address where someone is normally available during day time hours.
- It is your responsibility to select the correct courier delivery option and that is exactly how it will be sent. If your parcel is sent without the appropriate postage paid, it may be returned to us undelivered.
- The courier option expires 3 weeks before the race day for every event. For the exact date, please check the ‘Important Dates’ page under the ‘Race Info’ menu of the event web page. To be fair to all, this date is final with no exceptions.
- For Auckland Half Marathon Series, “Series Pass” entrants; if you enter after the expiration date for the Devonport Half Marathon courier delivery has passed, your race pack and number will not be couriered to you and you will have to pick it up at one of the registration sessions.